By the end of this course, you’ll have a better understanding of how to use Communities to create a distinctive experience for your Salesforce org’s clients, partners, and staff members.
The course will lead you through community-provided audience targeting, personalisation, and declarative-driven features
We cover key aspects of audience targeting, custom branding sets, page variations, community templates, licensing, sharing & security, external user access, community templates, and then we also move on to some specific Service Cloud implementation features.
We also talk about how Salesforce shares data with Communities, and why are communities important for clients.
We talk about licensing cost and different licenses available for users to choose from.
We talk about which templates to use and what are the ones available to choose from.
We discuss every single setting in the Administration section of the Community.
We understand Community Workspaces, Community Design, Community Building techniques.
We talk about CMS Connect and its uses in Salesforce
This course overall will help you understand how to setup communities and give you a good idea of Community/Experience Cloud implementation. Once you complete this course, I can ascertain that you will be able to start on Experience Cloud implementation projects easily and won’t face any difficulties understanding what setting to look for.
Also, this course will install in you the confidence to sit for the Experience Cloud Consultant certification exam.
What Will You Learn?
- Create Communities using templates and publish them.
- Personalize portals and sites to adhere to specific audiences.
- Configure pages, components, themes using audience variations.
- Understand each and every setting used to configure Salesforce Communities.
- A sample project to understand requirements and how to set them up in Salesforce.
- The connect between Salesforce and Digital Experiences.
- Licenses & Personas involved in using Digital Experiences.
Salesforce Experience Cloud – Zero to Hero
Zero to Hero02:46:25