The most common 20 interview questions/topics on Salesforce that you need to know to ace any and every developer-level interview.
Here are the set of 20 questions that are common across interviews. Also, as a Developer these are must-know topics as well.
- Difference between with sharing and without sharing
- Order of Execution in Salesforce
- Lightning Data Service
- REST vs SOAP API
- Batch Apex – Why do we use it?
- SOQL vs SOSL
- Test Classes – Mixed DML Exception, Coverage, testSetup method, seeAllData attribute, annotations
- Governor Limits
- Profile vs Role vs Permission Sets vs Sharing Rules
- Flow vs Process Builder
- Too many SOQL 101, Mixed DML, CPU Time Limit Exceeded, Data Skew
- Events: Why and how to use them, types – pros and cons
- Encryption – Encoding & Decoding
- Remote Site Settings & Named Credentials
- Org Wide Sharing
- Validation Rules
- Integrations with a third party
- Custom Metadata vs Custom Settings
- Deployment – Types/Ways, Cycles
If you have more questions/topics/answers, please drop them below in the comments section for everyone else to refer.